TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Nigerian Gas Flare Commercialization Programme (“NGFCP”) website. This website is owned and operated by the NGFCP in office of the Honorable Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources (MPR), Block D, 11th Floor, NNPC Towers, Herbert Macaulay Way, FCT, Abuja. And the NGFCP Program Management Office (PMO) Address: Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Zonal Office, No. 7, Sylvester Ugoh Street, Jabi District, FCT, Abuja, Nigeria
Visitors to this website are bound by the following terms and conditions, please read these carefully before you continue.
For the purposes of these terms and conditions, "this web site" means the following parts of the www.ngfcp.gov.ng website.
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage www.ngfcp.gov.ng accessible at http://www.ngfcp.gov.ng/, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you a minor.
- This web site may include links to external websites. When you follow such links the external web site may appear as a full screen (in which case you will need to use the back button on your browser to return to this web site) or in some cases it may appear within the frame of this web site (in which case you will be able to return to this web site by using the navigation buttons within the frame). Where an external web site appears within the frame of this web site, this is purely for ease of navigation back to this web site and does not indicate any responsibility on our part for the external website concerned, even if it is a website owned and operated by another Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources (MPR) agency or parastatal. These links are provided in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products which may be of interest to you quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. The NGFCP is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external website to which this website includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
- All information or advice provided as part of this website is intended to be general in nature and you should not rely on it in connection with the making of any decision. The NGFCP tries to ensure that all information provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the website but does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. The NGFCP is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or advice or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
- The NGFCP reserves the right to monitor any information transmitted or received through any forum provided. The NGFCP, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, may at any time review, remove or otherwise block any material posted.
- Should any part of this site offer you the opportunity to join in or read from a forum, please be aware that any communications posted on the forum represent the views of the individual who posted such communication and are not to be taken as the views of The NGFCP. The NGFCP accepts no responsibility or liability for anything posted on the forum by any user of the forum and you must not use the forum to post, upload, or otherwise transmit information or pictures that are defamatory, a breach of privacy or otherwise unlawful.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Nigerian Gas Flare Commercialization Programme (NGFCP) and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Nigerian Gas Flare Commercialization Programme (NGFCP) may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, "Your Content" shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Nigerian Gas Flare Commercialization Programme (NGFCP) a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Nigerian Gas Flare Commercialization Programme (NGFCP) reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided "as is," with all faults, and Nigerian Gas Flare Commercialization Programme (NGFCP) express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Nigerian Gas Flare Commercialization Programme (NGFCP), nor any of its officers, directors, employees and affiliates, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Nigerian Gas Flare Commercialization Programme (NGFCP), including its officers, directors, employees and affiliates shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Nigerian Gas Flare Commercialization Programme (NGFCP) from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Nigerian Gas Flare Commercialization Programme (NGFCP) is permitted to revise these Terms, Conditions and disclaimer at any time as it sees fit. By browsing this website you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the site on a regular basis.
Changes to/Operation of Website
- The NGFCP may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
- The NGFCP may suspend the operation of this website for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- The NGFCP reserves the right to terminate access to this website at any time and without notice.
The Nigerian Gas Flare Commercialization Programme (NGFCP) is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Nigerian Gas Flare Commercialization Programme (NGFCP) and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Nigeria or the resolution of any disputes.
If you have a question or complaint about this website, please contact: email@example.com
Harnessing Nigeria's Flare Gas For Sustainable Value & Wealth Creation.NGFCP